By Katie Beckmann, Communications Manager
Every person faces obstacles each day.
Whether it be a long commute, a stressful work environment, conflict with loved ones, financial struggles, negativity from social media or an uncertain outlook on the future; one thing is clear, we all need more positivity in our lives.
Today is National Day of Encouragement, and we hope that you focus on spreading positivity both online and offline to your family, friends, and co-workers.
This purpose of National Day of Encouragement is to uplift people around us and make a positive impact, as well as for all of us to do something to offer encouragement to those around us. (1)
On National Day of Encouragement, September 12th, remember the sanctity of encouragement with these ten bible verses.
1. Therefore encourage one another and build each other up. –Thessalonians 5:11
2. Be strong and courageous. Do not be frightened, and do not be dismayed, for God is with you wherever you go. –Joshua 1:9
3. Be strong, and let your heart take courage, all you who wait for God. –Psalm 31:24
4. Therefore do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. –Matthew 6:34
5. God is our refuge and strength. –Psalm 46:1
6. Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. –Matthew 11:28
7. Each of us should please our neighbors for their good, to build them up. –Romans 15:2
8. It is God who arms me with strength, and makes my way perfect. –Psalm 18:32
9. Do not grieve, for the joy of God is your strength. –Nehemiah 8:10
10. Kind words are like honey – enjoyable and healthful. –Proverbs 16:24
What bible verse would you add to this list? Comment below and let us know.